Festool TS 55 REQ Plunge Cut Track Saw
The TS REQ is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, a better comparison would be to the most advanced table saws, miter saws or panel saws available. Add in its incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use, and you have a precision-cutting solution like no other, at home in the highest-end cabinet shop as well as an onsite remodel. With the addition of micro-adjustable depth controls and a flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, the TS 55 REQ is our most advanced plunge cut saw ever, which is saying a lot.
When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts. Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback. Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal
- Angular range -1 - 47 °;
- Power consumption 1200 watt;
- Idle engine speed - RPM
- Sawing wood: Uncertainty (noise) K 3 dB; Sawing wood: Uncertainty (vibration) K 1.5 m/s²; Sawing wood: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA 88.5 dB(A); Sawing wood: A-weighted sound power level, LWA 99.5 dB(A);
- Sawing metal: Total vibration average, Ah 2.8 m/s²; Sawing metal: Uncertainty (noise) K 3 dB; Sawing metal: Uncertainty (vibration) K 1.5 m/s²; Sawing metal: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA 88.5 dB(A); Sawing metal: A-weighted sound power level, LWA 99.5 dB(A)
What's in the Box?
- Stores away in included SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC
- Fine tooth saw blade HW W48;
- 55" Guide Rail FS 1400 (only included in REQ Plus FS package);
- Splinterguard; sight window;